We're Here For You
Prenatal and Postpartum Services
Our goal is to provide counseling, support and education to our mothers-to-be, first time mothers, women who have experienced loss, “experienced” mothers and their families in a safe, caring and compassionate environment. We provide a nurturing place and offer a highly personalized approach that is tailored to your needs. We provide the highest level of service in order for you to attain the personal growth and healing needed to live your life to the fullest.
We offer services to include:
- Provide a nurturing, supportive, and non-judgmental environment which promotes understanding and validation
- Assess and treat prenatal and postnatal mood and anxiety disorders
- Provide therapeutic support for pregnant moms, new moms and moms in general as they experience some of the many transitions in motherhood
- Support the grieving process of the loss of a previous pregnancy
- Provide coping skills to address the new role as a parent
- Address the difficulty transitioning into parenthood (identity and lifestyle)
- Support healthy bonding/attachment with infant
- Address concerns and anxiety related to going back to work after having a baby
- Build coping skills to deal with feelings of guilt and shame
- Address the myths of pregnancy/motherhood (perfect mother, supermom, etc.)
- Address relationship issues before and after transitioning into parenthood
We are also certified Infant Massage Instructors through Infant Massage USA. We offer Infant Massage classes, which promote attachment/bonding, relaxation, digestive health, and enhanced motor skills for your baby. Our intimate Infant Massage Classes focus on promoting open and honest dialogue while learning massage techniques.
These classes are by demand. Please call to inquire.
Nurturing the New You
FREE Group called Nurturing the New You is a drop-in support group that meets every Tuesday from 10a-12p. Just drop by or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us.
We are committed to partnering with mothers as they:
- Learn to understand themselves better and feel more in control of their health
- Become empowered through uncovering their unique strengths
- Support mothers in talking honestly and openly about their experience
- Become their own “expert” through learning to trust their instinct and judgment
Note: In-home services are available for your convenience.
*All services are available in Spanish.
Need Help Now?
Our mission is to decrease isolation at any stage of motherhood and create a network in which expectant mothers, new mothers, and mothers in general can receive support during this multi-faceted phase of life while strengthening their family along the way.
We offer space that allows for reflection, support and interventions that focus on your needs.
If you need any support, please reach out today.