We're Here For You
Prenatal and Postpartum Services
- Provide a nurturing, supportive, and non-judgmental environment which promotes understanding and validation
- Assess and treat prenatal and postnatal mood and anxiety disorders
- Provide therapeutic support for pregnant moms, new moms and moms in general as they experience some of the many transitions in motherhood
- Support the grieving process of the loss of a previous pregnancy
- Provide coping skills to address the new role as a parent
- Address the difficulty transitioning into parenthood (identity and lifestyle)
- Support healthy bonding/attachment with infant
- Address concerns and anxiety related to going back to work after having a baby
- Build coping skills to deal with feelings of guilt and shame
- Address the myths of pregnancy/motherhood (perfect mother, supermom, etc.)
- Address relationship issues before and after transitioning into parenthood
These classes are by demand. Please call to inquire.
Nurturing the New You - Free Parent and Baby Support
FREE Group called Nurturing the New You is a drop-in support group that meets every Tuesday from 10a-12p. Just drop by or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us.
*We currently meet via Zoom due to COVID safety parameters. Access the flyer for more information.
You can join our Zoom call by scanning the QR code below:
We are committed to partnering with mothers as they:
- Learn to understand themselves better and feel more in control of their health
- Become empowered through uncovering their unique strengths
- Support mothers in talking honestly and openly about their experience
- Become their own “expert” through learning to trust their instinct and judgment
This ongoing support group will teach infant massage techniques, while increasing your ability to respond optimally to your baby’s needs, read your baby’s cues and strengthen infant‐parent attachment.
Transitioning into parenthood is a time of transformation. Being mindful and present to these changes can make the transition a more positive experience.
Registration is not required.
Note: In-home services are available for your convenience.
*All services are available in Spanish.
Need Help Now?
Our mission is to decrease isolation at any stage of motherhood and create a network in which expectant mothers, new mothers, and mothers in general can receive support during this multi-faceted phase of life while strengthening their family along the way.
We offer space that allows for reflection, support and interventions that focus on your needs.
If you need any support, please reach out today.